The most frequent issue for Xbox users is Xbox users is “Xbox cannot connect to the the DHCP server” that the owners of Xbox experience frequently. When the console cannot establish a connection to the Internet, they might encounter this error. This error signifies that the DHCP servers failed to assign your console to the appropriate protocol. The job for the DHCP server is to assign an IP address to various devices as it is a one of the routers at your home, allowing you to connect via the web.while doing this process, if you are facing this error ws-37403-7follow the instruction mention the link.
It’s much more fun when you’re to the internet via Live for the Xbox and, as always it is also possible to use Xbox one for offline play. The Xbox live subscription provides advantages that outweigh the drawbacks. So, there are times when you may find that your Xbox one console will not connect to live for a reason. However, this is among the reasons that cause displeasure. For some gamers, the problems occur at times.
In this post, we’ll examine the methods to troubleshoot that will assist you in fixing the issue. So, remove your Cons of the Xbox, in the event that you encounter issues accessing the Xbox Live Service.
How to Repair Xbox One Can’t Connect To DHCP Server?
There may be a number of steps to resolve the issue Xbox that isn’t connecting with the server that is DHCP however, it’s easy to fix Xbox live issues. If your Xbox one console that is not connected to Xbox Live services The steps below must be followed to correct the issue. Xbox isn’t connecting with the DHCP server.
Verify Your Server’s Live Status
If you are experiencing an error, this is the method for troubleshooting you must follow. Check out”the ” official Xbox Live status page” on your laptop or mobile device to check the status of the issues with the server.
If you are still having trouble, proceed with your troubleshooting process when everything is running. If the controller for Xbox One keeps disconnecting from the PC resolve it and then go on with the procedure.
Manual Troubleshooting of the DHCP Server
Use the methods below to troubleshoot If this error appears immediately. If you want to troubleshoot it manually DHCP server take the following steps.
- After around 5 minutes, turn off your console.
- Then, switch off your router, and wait for approximately 5 minutes.
- After that, switch on your console and the router after waiting 5 minutes.
- With your device, hit”menu” on your remote.
- Then, select the “Settings” followed by “Network”.
- It is necessary to open your “Network Configuration” window, then click”Test Network Connection” “Test the Network Connection”.
If this doesn’t help you solve the error You can explore a different method of troubleshooting to resolve the issue. cannot connect to your Xbox Xbox one.
Allocate A Static IP of Your Console to the Xbox One
There is a Dynamic IP assigned to your console may be one of the causes which cause the error to not communicate with you DHCP server Xbox one. in this scenario you’ll need to assign the static IP to your console. In order to assign your static IP for your console’s IP to Xbox one, follow the below steps.
- First, you must start your console.
- The Homescreen of your Xbox Click on the Menu icon.
- Then, go to “Settings” and click it.
- You must select the Network option, and then click on”Advanced Settings” “Advanced Options”.
- The IP settings within this window. In the future, you can copy this IP address onto the document.
- In your IP settings, you’ll find your MA address. Enter the 12-digit number of the connection which you’re using at home.
- On your device, start the browser, and then in the search bar you should type in your default gateway.
- In order to do this, you must access the router’s interface. For access, type in your default username and password provided by the router’s side of the router.
- In front of “Enable manual assignment” Now click”Listen.
- You will then have to locate the window and input the MAC address as well as the IP address that you’ve been able to record.
- When you click”Add” or the “Add” option, you can launch the game to determine if this error is occurring.
- If this method isn’t helping you solve the problem, then choose a different approach to resolve the issue. Xbox cannot join the DHCP server.
Try Another Port
The methods discussed above can aid you in fixing the issue, and then you need to test the new port i.e. to either replace the cable or alter the port for ethernet. To try a different port, follow these steps below.
- In the first place, you must switch off your Console and Modem.
- From both gadgets disconnect the ethernet cable.
- You must connect this cable to the various ports on your Router and your Modem.
- On the Remote, click to the “Menu Button”.
- Click on Settings Then, select the Network.
- Then, find your “Network Settings window” and click on”Test Network Connection” from the “Test Network Connection” option.
If this isn’t enough to resolve the issue, you could try the below troubleshooting technique.
Do You Need To Check Its Ethernet Port Ethernet Port
Test the Ethernet port to see if the issue persists after you have tried the methods of troubleshooting. To test the port, follow the steps below.
- Disconnect your Ethernet cable (i.e. linking to your Xbox with the Modem).
- Go to your computer and then disconnect the ethernet cable by connecting your laptop to Modem.
- Once you have done that, connect the cable to the Xbox which you’ve removed from the computer.
- You must then check the connection of you Xbox Live connection.
If this is the case, there could be a issue with your device in the event that this does not help to resolve the issue including the damaged cable or port may not function properly. In such cases you should make contact with Xbox customer support.